Located in the Atlanta area, Northwest ENT Surgery Center delivers high quality, outpatient care in a specialized environment. Our state-of-the-art, single-specialty ambulatory surgical center is independently owned and operated by board certified physicians from Northwest ENT and Allergy Center. Anesthesia services for adult and children are provided by board certified anesthesiologists.
The surgical staff at Northwest ENT Surgery Center comes from a broad range of training and experience. Each of our physicians is fully trained in all areas of otolaryngology and pediatric ENT care. Our medical team is committed to delivering individualized, compassionate patient care in a specialized, personal environment.
Licensed by the State of Georgia as an ambulatory surgery center and accredited by The Joint Commission, we provide surgical services to both local and out of town patients who are looking for high-quality care in a comfortable, professional environment.
Our board certified physicians participate in almost all insurance plans. For patients without coverage or who choose not to use their insurance, we also offer transparent, all-inclusive package pricing without hidden fees or additional charges.
Contact Northwest ENT Surgery Center at (678) 483-8833 for further information.
Areas We Serve
The surgeons and medical staff at Northwest ENT Surgery Center deliver high-quality, patient-centered outpatient care to the metro Atlanta area—but our reach extends further than that. Patients from all over the South, East, West and Midwest are relying on Northwest ENT Surgery Center for superior, affordable ear, nose and throat care.
ENT Surgical Procedures
Our far-reaching ENT surgery center offers a variety of outpatient ear, nose, throat, and neck procedures for patients from the across the United States, including:
- Septoplasty. A septoplasty is a common nasal surgery performed to repair or straighten a deviated septum.
- Tonsillectomy. Performed on both children and adults, a tonsillectomy is the surgical removal of tonsils.
- Tympanoplasty. A tympanoplasty is a common ear procedure that involves the reconstruction of the eardrum using a graft from under the skin.
- Ear tubes. Also known as a tympanostomy, this procedure is most often performed on children. Under brief anesthesia, ear tubes are placed in the ear to prevent chronic ear infections.
- Adenoidectomy. An adenoidectomy is a common procedure that involves the removal of the adenoids.
- Learn more about the ENT surgical procedures we offer and the conditions we treat at Northwest ENT Surgery Center.
Our patients travel from the Midwest, South, East, and West Coast for our high-quality, affordable ENT surgical care. Read some of the testimonials from satisfied patients:
- “Very impressive surgical center! State of the art equipment, clean environment, friendly and caring staff. Dr. Parikh’s knowledge and experience in parathyroid surgery made me feel very comfortable allowing him to operate on me.” –Sarah W. | Midwest
- “…The surgery center itself is a beautiful facility, very modern and clean without the feeling of a stark medical institution. Staff was friendly and competent and my husband was content in the family waiting area (complete with a variety of refreshments and cable TV) while he waited for me to wake up from anesthesia…” Maureen L. | East Coast
Cash Option Pricing for ENT Surgery
Because Northwest ENT Surgery Center is independently owned and operated by the ENT physicians of Northwest ENT and Allergy Center, we are also able to offer a unique, all-inclusive cash price option for patients from the Midwest, South, East and West. Patients without insurance or those with a high deductible insurance plan can save thousands of dollars by choosing Northwest ENT Surgery Center’s cash surgery pricing package.
If you would like more information about top-quality Midwest, South, East, and West Coast ENT Surger Center, serving the Midwest, South, East, and West Coast, call the staff at Northwest ENT Surgery Center at (678) 483-8833, or fill out our contact form.
What is an ENT surgical center
An ENT surgical center is an ambulatory surgery center that focuses on one specialty: ear, nose, and throat surgery. At an ENT surgical center, all procedures are performed on an outpatient basis, which means that all patients are able to leave within several hours of surgery and do not need to plan for overnight care.
Ambulatory surgery centers, including ENT surgical centers, have changed the face of modern American healthcare by providing a convenient (and often less expensive) alternative to hospital-based outpatient procedures.
Advantages of ENT Surgical Centers
ENT surgical centers offer a number of benefits to potential patients, In addition to our top ENT surgeons, benefits include:
- Proven Patient Satisfaction. Studies have shown that the level and quality of care provided in ambulatory surgery centers is equal to or better than comparable hospital care. What’s more, more than half of registered ambulatory surgery centers have reported that at least 70% of their procedures begin within seven minutes of their scheduled start time.
- Cash Option Surgery. Because many ambulatory surgery centers are privately owned and operated, they can control costs. This control allows facilities like our ENT surgical center to provide a unique cash option surgery package. Patients without insurance and those with high deductibles can save thousands of dollars by choosing our cash surgery pricing option.
- Specialized, Patient-Centered Care. Specialized facilities such as ENT surgical centers provide high-quality, individualized care in a patient-centered environment. Patients can expect a level of personal attention that they may not receive in a hospital setting.
- Our ENT Surgical Center
Located conveniently in metro Atlanta, Northwest ENT Surgery Center delivers high quality, outpatient care in a specialized environment. Our state-of-the-art ENT surgical center is both owned and operated by the board-certified physicians of Northwest ENT and Allergy Center, and is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. We cater to patients from across the United States, including the Midwest, southeast, northwest, and northeast.
To learn more about our ENT surgical center, please call (678) 483-8833, or fill out our contact form.