The surgeons and medical staff at Northwest ENT Surgery Center deliver high-quality, patient-centered outpatient care to the metro Atlanta area—but our reach extends further than that. Patients from all over the South, East, West and Midwest are relying on Northwest ENT Surgery Center for superior, affordable ear, nose and throat care.
ENT Surgical Procedures
Our far-reaching ENT surgery center offers a variety of outpatient ear, nose, throat, and neck procedures for patients from the across the United States, including:
- Septoplasty. A septoplasty is a common nasal surgery performed to repair or straighten a deviated septum.
- Tonsillectomy. Performed on both children and adults, a tonsillectomy is the surgical removal of tonsils.
- Tympanoplasty. A tympanoplasty is a common ear procedure that involves the reconstruction of the eardrum using a graft from under the skin.
- Ear tubes. Also known as a tympanostomy, this procedure is most often performed on children. Under brief anesthesia, ear tubes are placed in the ear to prevent chronic ear infections.
- Adenoidectomy. An adenoidectomy is a common procedure that involves the removal of the adenoids.
- Learn more about the ENT surgical procedures we offer and the conditions we treat at Northwest ENT Surgery Center.
Our patients travel from the Midwest, South, East, and West Coast for our high-quality, affordable ENT surgical care. Read some of the testimonials from satisfied patients:
- “Very impressive surgical center! State of the art equipment, clean environment, friendly and caring staff. Dr. Parikh’s knowledge and experience in parathyroid surgery made me feel very comfortable allowing him to operate on me.” –Sarah W. | Midwest
- “…The surgery center itself is a beautiful facility, very modern and clean without the feeling of a stark medical institution. Staff was friendly and competent and my husband was content in the family waiting area (complete with a variety of refreshments and cable TV) while he waited for me to wake up from anesthesia…” Maureen L. | East Coast
Cash Option Pricing for ENT Surgery
Because Northwest ENT Surgery Center is independently owned and operated by the ENT physicians of Northwest ENT and Allergy Center, we are also able to offer a unique, all-inclusive cash price option for patients from the Midwest, South, East and West. Patients without insurance or those with a high deductible insurance plan can save thousands of dollars by choosing Northwest ENT Surgery Center’s cash surgery pricing package.
If you would like more information about top-quality Midwest, South, East, and West Coast ENT Surger Center, serving the Midwest, South, East, and West Coast, call the staff at Northwest ENT Surgery Center at (678) 483-8833, or fill out our contact form.